Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A New Day

I feel a lot better today. Sometimes little things will trigger bigger things inside me. A small incident can set off an avalanche of negative thinking and then I get all depressed about something that really isn't all that bad. I have an amazingly good life though. I don't know why I started this blog. I use to have a pretty popular blog and I wrote all about my life but I stopped because I was sick of people I didn't know stopping me at parties and on the street to comment on what was going on with me. I like blogging when nobody knows who I am so I started this and didn't tell anyone I know about it. Also most people don't know that my new boyfriend has turned me on to this whole BDSM/Female domination thing. For his privacy it's better for me to just keep this anonymous. For myself though I think I'll be writing about lots of things. The BDSM is fine and certainly has become part of my life but it's not all there is.

I'm a womanly woman. My boy/pet/slave says I make him feel like a baby because I'm so womanly. I feel like a girl inside but I'm curvy and have big breasts and long black hair and there's really nothing girly about me other than the fact that I'm a girl.

I am an executive at a large company. I love my job and I pay all my bills and I have no debt and I love it.

I have a dog who is very old - 15 years - and he's slowing down and it makes me sad sometimes but he's mostly happy.

I have cats - one of them loves when I take a riding crop and smack him on the ass. I swear to God, he rolls over and sticks his ass in the air and loves when I just stand there smacking his ass over and over and over with the riding crop. It's pretty funny.

I have an extremely handsome pet/boy/slave/bitch who takes good care of me and loves me very much.

I like seeing bad movies - I can't wait to see The 300 on Friday.

I'm addicted to watching Rome.

I'm the oldest kid in my family.

I love sweets. If I could just eat sweets and nothing else I'd be fat and happy. Well, I also love fried things and salty things... pretty much anything that is bad for you so I have to watch it.

I am wise and a lot of my friends come to me for advice and help with problems.

I'm street smart but not very book smart.

I learned to snowboard and surf last year.

I like going camping - drive-in movies. I love being outdoors.

Okay, that's all for now. I better get back to work. Busy day for us here.

2 comments:

maymay said...

Y'know, I also have a lot of trouble balancing the anonymity I sometimes want (and sometimes need) with the openness that is at times completely contradictory and just as important.

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Polyfetishist said...

I've long kept multiple blogs. Somethings I'm happy to talk about with anybody.

Other things would require a constant education - perhaps a hopeless task - of readers who know me. So I do so with a handle.

I want writing to be fun, not a horrible chore.