Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy Little Slave

I had to run errands on Sunday and my boy was still sleeping (as usual) when I headed out the door. I stood over the bed. He opened his eyes. I dropped the body bag on his head and told him get in. One day he came home with this body bag he had purchased from a sex store. He said that he was staring at it when the girl working there walked over and whispered "just get it." So he did. When he showed it to me my first thought was "What kind of fucking creep am I dating?" That's my usual internal response when he introduces me to something new. Thank God I learned long ago to keep my mouth shut. Because most of those things end up being things I LOVE after I get use to them. So he brought home this creepy bag and for weeks it sat on top of the cage I purchased for him until I picked it up and tossed it at him and told him to get in. I bagged him and tied him up and went to run errands. "How awesome would it be if there were a fire? I'd love to see the firemen come in and carry you out like this." I laughed as I exited the room.

I was worried he'd be too hot or start to freak out so I left messages on the voice mail that I knew he could hear. "This is your Mistress... I'll be home soon. I'll bet you have a boner." My concerns were totally unnecessary. He could not have been happier. I came home and he was all tied up, gag had fallen to the side of his mouth and he was sound asleep snoring like a friggin' freight train. I could hear the snoring as soon as I opened the front door and when I walked into the bedroom and saw him laying, mouth wide open, there snoring, ball gag laying to the side... I I had to run back out into the living room to have myself a good laugh so I wouldn't wake him up.

I swear to God. He cracks me up sometimes. If I hadn't promised not to take pictures or video of him I would have filmed him snoring and sent it into America's Funnies Bondage Bloopers.

2 comments:

Polyfetishist said...

We've yet - for complicated reasons - been able to do something like this. I've often pictured myself being so blissed out by the experience that i would relax and go to sleep.

It is lovely to know you are laughing : too many people make this kind of pleasure sound too serious. You'd think they were in a fire and brimstone church.

maymay said...

Oh, I absolutely agree! Laughter is probably the best part of the whole experience! :D

Damnit, now I kind of want to buy a body bag, too. ::pouts for not having one today::