Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Regular Sex

Man, I use to blog every day on my old blog but now that I'm a grown-up with a job I never have time. I will make the time now though.

I'm new to the whole bondage and female domination scene. My current boyfriend turned me on to it and at first I didn't think I could do it but from what I hear I'm a "natural" and it's totally true. I'd love to argue that I'm not, or that I'm just doing this for him but I love it.

I know that nobody reads this blog and it's just as well but I'm wondering how, being new to this world... do you ever have regular sex? I mean, sometimes I miss being tossed on the bed and fucked... though I truly enjoy dominating... Seems that I put on some black leather gloves and he cums in a second, but take a traditional sexual position and neither of us can cum. I don't know that we need to take on traditional sexual positions. I mean, does it really matter? I guess it matters in that there is a part of me that wants to be man handled a little bit.

I imagine it'll all work itself out since everything always does and always has for all eternity but sometimes I wish I had a "Sponsor" in this world. A pro dom with experience to ask questions and share her experience with me... but since I have nobody to ask... I'll ask nobody.

4 comments:

Polyfetishist said...

I notice that you link to Mistress 160. I'm fairly sure that she and her pet engage in conventional copulation along with power exchange.

Even in D/s it takes time for people to work out their own style and manner.

Best wishes for fulfillment and fun.

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

Richard is absolutely right ... as I'm sure you saw from the valentine's entry on my blog "vanilla" sex is common on our relationship. Its important to both of us because so called "vanilla" sex provides an intimate time where we can meet as equals and just indulge in our love for each other.

If you would like to talk about this side of things - or anything else to do with D/s relationships - please drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you. (and welcome to MyDungeonSpace as well!).

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

I should add on that while I wrote "meet as equals" that also includes the odd role reversal when I require a good hard fuck, lol!

maymay said...

A very interesting topic! I agree that sex without the bells and whistles of BDSM scenes is not only fun, but important. However, I've personally never experienced sex without some element of power exchange and BDSM-style play. It just isn't interesting to me without them.

Thanks for writing about this topic. You've inspired a post of my own.